Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dum de dum....

I'm bored.  So what do I do? Act like every other computer nerd on the planet and write a new blog post.  That's sad.  But not as sad as the fact that I am doing so at 8:15 on a Saturday night.


That my friends, is sad.


Well, I am officially an employee of a potato farmer.  Depressing, much?  But I figure, if I'm gonna live in Idaho, I might as well live in Idaho.  So... I'm living it up!!!  It is really hard work even though it doesn't sound like it.  My job specifically is to stand for roughly eight hours a day at a conveyer belt and watch countless and I mean COUNTLESS potatoes (the first day we went through 7,200 potatoes... hmm okay so maybe you can count them...) go by and when there is a big one, I cut it on the little knife thing sticking out of the table.  Good times.  It's dirty, dusty and a little smelly but it gets me money right?  It's really not too, too bad but I can think of a lot more jobs I would like to have.  At least now I get to put that I have worked on a farm on my resume!!! 

One of my new roommates, Erin has officially moved in.  No more apartment all to myself :( but she is really cool!  I think I will get along better with her than the previous ones!  We are still waiting on Bobby to move in though.  I wonder when she will get here seeing as that classes start on Monday...

Well... so much for the last, I don't know, three minutes of your life that you used so wastefully on reading this.  I should really get a more interesting life...  I'll work on that.

byyye.


1 comment:

  1. We are very proud of our beautiful potato farmer. Keep it up!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete