Thursday, May 28, 2009

CHEERIO FEST!

Melanie and I went down to Utah over the long weekend. We stayed in Salt Lake at her cousins house which was really fun. We went to Temple Square with our friend Katiedee where (as you've heard) I got a tick. Which is the most ubsurd thing I have ever heard of. Honestly, how could that possibly have happened? But it's okay, I don't think I caught any sort of disease from it but we will find out soon enough! Haha. Other than that we just ate food, watched movies and slept. It was actually pretty nice because obviously that's not what I do every other day anyways ;)


Soooooo everyone had Tuesday off from school and we had nothing better to do than go to the gardens and take pictures of ourselves! Haha but it was actually pretty fun and we got some good ones out of it.

I told Papa but I am teaching myself guitar! My friend Tycy has one but doesn't know how to play so it lives at our apartment. I've been playing since the break that we had (so about a month) and I'm starting to get the hang of it.
This is my roommate Bobbie and I. We are thinking of moving toegther in the fall if her parents let her! She's basically a lot like me and is wicked awesome.

Haha this one is really funny.

I had a random bag of cheerios in my bag and I just started playing with them

Bobbie and Melanie

This one is really freaky but really cool at the same time!

Here's Bobbie and me agaaaain.

Okay that's all for the photo shoot haha!

So anyways. I'm not sure what else is going on that would be even remotely interesting. I can't think of anything so we will just leave it at that!
peas outtt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, just checking out your blog. I saw it linked on your Mom's. Your hair looks AWESOME in these shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeez, I meant Elisabeth. I promise I know how to spell your name...

    ReplyDelete